Friday, February 18, 2011

MY DREAM MY FUTURE!!!

Its free to dream about our future.Every people here in the world have a dream of what is their future.Becoming a doctor,lawyer,teacher,police and rich person this what everybody wants to be in the future.I am also a person who have dream in the future.I always think what and who I am in the future.My future dream in life is to finish my studies in college.I will work and earn money so that I can help my family specially my parents because they are my inspiration in life.I'm not dreaming to to be a rich person all i want is to have my own resort so that my family will live there.I want a resort because I want my and my family to be relax and I will be the one who will work for them,that's how I love my family.I'm not yet sure if this will happen in the future but I will do my best to make it.I will study well and always believe in god. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment